Restaurant Supervisor - Bar And Grill Restaurant at the Goodwood Hotel
- £ 8.85 per hour - Plus tips and excellent benefits
- Full Time - 36 Hours Per Week
- 25 September 2019
- Are high standards second nature to you?
- Are you someone who your team looks up to?
- Why not get paid to do what you love, in the beautiful West Sussex countryside?
We are looking for a Restaurant Supervisor to lead our superstar team at the Bar & Grill Restaurant at Goodwood. You’ll be joining a busy 100+ cover restaurant at the heart of our 4* Hotel, overlooking a stunning golf course.
There's plenty of variety - you could be working front or back of house, on breakfast, lunch or dinner service, handling room service orders or helping with Member's events, parties or barbeques.
You'll play a key part of the friendly team of 18 that keep our customers happy, from breakfast service and throughout the day.
What you'll need:
- At least one year's supervisory experience and a background in hospitality
- Great people skills and a strong team ethic - you'll thrive on inspiring, coaching and training your team
- Good personal presentation and be self-motivated
- You'll love a challenge and be a customer service superstar
- You'll be proactive and be able to engage with people at all levels
- Your own reliable transport is essential.
What you'll get:
- Event tickets and gym membership
- Access to a comprehensive well-being programme
- A health cash plan
- Annual bonus scheme
- A beautifully unique environment
- Free uniform, parking and staff meals on shift
About the Bar & Grill:
Serving our own organic meats, dairy and ales from Goodwood Home Farm, the Bar and Grill restaurant provides customers with a busy brasserie setting and laid-back atmosphere. Overlooking the Park golf course, it's the ideal place to enjoy a coffee, drinks and delicious food with friends and family.
This role is perfect for anyone looking to grow within the company. Click on the 'apply' button now!
- Please view the Bar & Grill Supervisor JD document