Bar Manager - The Kennels Members Club
- £25,000 per annum - plus excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 23 August 2019
Do you have a flair for creating an amazing customer journey and delivering unique and memorable experiences, if so, this could be the role for you!
Picture yourself as our Bar Manager for The Kennels Members Club, managing the day to day operation, creating a vibrant atmosphere through seamless service and outstanding attention to detail.
The Kennels is the central clubhouse for all of the Estate's Sporting Members – be it horseracing, golf, motorsport, aviation or health club enthusiasts. It is the perfect place for our members to relax and enjoy superb food in stylish surroundings.
You will play a key part in our customers’ experience, supporting your team of 15 in delivering a personalised experience for our broad spectrum of members and guests. No two days will be the same as you and your team could be teeing up a golfers' breakfast, welcoming guests for a relaxed afternoon coffee, or working on a lively and buzzing music event; all in The Kennels' own inimitable style. Oh and the team love fancy dress by the way!
You’ll be given free rein to create and innovate by developing the bar business, taking responsibility for managing all aspects of the bar including ordering, storage, stock control, distribution and sales of our wide-ranging beverages. This will include leading and managing a close-knit team, communicating daily targets and taking responsibility for maintaining high standards of quality, health and hygiene.
What you'll have:
- Previous experience of successfully managing a team within a food and beverage environment
- Knowledge of bar products including spirits, wines, beers, ales and cocktails
- An understanding of cellar management, stock control and rotation
- Passion for providing exceptional customer experiences
- Due to the rural location of the Goodwood Estate, own or reliable transport is essential.
What you'll get:
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly massages & exercise classes
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the annual bonus scheme
- A tight knit and hardworking team who all get stuck in and enjoy what they do
- A great work/life balance
- The opportunity to make a difference
Click 'apply' now!
- Please view the Kennels Bar Manager JD document