GRRC Administrative Assistant - Maternity Cover (part time)
- £ 11,700.00 per annum - depending on experience
- Fixed Term
- Part Time - 24 hours per week over 3 days
- 25 July 2019
The Goodwood Road Racing Club (GRRC) is world renowned with motorsport enthusiasts and is led by The Duke of Richmond. The jewels in the GRRC crown are the Members' Meeting, Festival of Speed and Revival, at which Members enjoy exclusive benefits. Outside of these events, the calendar also features an assortment of track days, automotive factory visits, social events, and both national and international driving tours.
Picture yourself joining the close-knit GRRC team as our enthusiastic Administrator, providing a comprehensive administration service. You'll be dealing with members' enquiries and requests, processing payments, maintaining the database, assisting with the implementation and running of the club's events and all other general administration to a high standard and in a timely manner.
This role would suit someone looking for part time work, and is offered on a fixed term contract for up to 12 months.
What you'll have:
- Proven administration skills and experience in a busy environment
- Highly organised with a proactive, flexible and customer focused approach
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Proficiency in standard MS packages is important as is the ability to prioritise workload
What you'll get in return:
- Free gym membership and access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Entry into the annual bonus scheme
- Social events throughout the year
- After 6 months entitlement to free event tickets and a Health Cash Plan
To see the GRRC in action please click here: GRRC
Due to the rural location of the Goodwood Estate, own or reliable transport is essential.
We'd love to hear from you. Please click to apply.
- Please view the GRRC Administrative Assistant document