Senior Beauty Therapist for The Waterbeach Spa at The Goodwood Hotel
- £19,760 per annum (plus commission and excellent benefits)
- Full Time - 40 hours per week
- 25 June 2019
Are you looking for somewhere where the grass really is greener?
Picture yourself as a Senior Beauty Therapist at the beautiful Goodwood Estate, joining the welcoming Waterbeach Spa team. Could you be the next 'Beachlette' employee of the month as voted for by your team?
You'll be a crucial member of the team, inspiring and motivating 12 talented Therapists, training and developing them to ensure customers receive an outstanding treatment journey. You'll be a natural at ensuring customers are the centre of your attention from the moment they walk through the door.
You'll be responsible for day to day operations, ensuring targets are met and deputise in the absence of Jen, our Treatments Coordinator. Word has it Jen's favourite treatment is reflexology what's yours?
In this role you'll be able to spread your wings, as one day you could be advising Hotel guests on products, the next performing treatments on VIPS at our exclusive 10-bedroom country retreat Hound Lodge!
You'll also get to work with the #1 luxury skincare brand Elemis and we are also proud to be the only Spa in the area to offer Jennifer Young treatments (treatments for those living with and beyond cancer).
Not only do our Therapists only perform 3.5 hours of massage (max) per day and never back to back (just on the back!), you'll also be able to embrace all of your out of work interests, as you'll have every other weekend off!
What you'll get:
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly exercise classes
- Free Gym and Health Club membership
- Event tickets to Festival of Speed, Horse racing and Revival
- Commission - 5% of product sales rising to 10% if targets are met
- Free 30-minute treatments and products at taster prices
- Reduced fees for personal training
- Certified training and development opportunities
- Free uniform and staff meals when on shift
- A health cash plan to redeem medical costs plus more
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
- NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy essential
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working in either a salon or spa environment
- Experience of working to retail targets and confident in decision making
- Ability to create and maintain relationships to encourage repeat clients
- Product house training from Jessica, Elemis, Elemental Herbology, or Jennifer Young is desirable but full training will be provided
Click 'apply' now!
- Please view the Senior Beauty Therapist JD document