- £21,000 per annum (pro rata)
- Part Time - 25 hours per week
- 25 June 2019
We are looking for a part time Finance Assistant to join our small friendly team based at The Goodwood Hotel. You'll support an exciting mix of businesses and be responsible for ensuring seamless financial support to the operational departments of our Entertaining and Hospitality division. You'll work closely with Central Finance as part of an integrated finance team, aiding delivery of all responsibilities and processes and that controls are working effectively.
Your support will reach a range of venues - from the beautiful Goodwood House, to the luxurious 91-bedroom hotel at the heart of the Estate. Not forgetting The Kennels, our member's clubhouse, and the range of hospitality options across the Motor Circuit and Aerodrome.
You'll really be able to get your teeth stuck into this role by taking ownership of the Hotel bank reconciliation, floats and financial controls in the different outlets across the Estate. You'll love a process and will find ways to improve these wherever you can.
You'll provide till support and stock reports, and be responsible for accurate record keeping so an eye for detail is a must. You'll also be super helpful and a pro at developing great working relationships with others at a range of levels within the organisation, with a flair for explaining financial information in a logical and clear way.
What you'll need:
- An eagle eye for detail, with impeccable organisational skills
- Outstanding MS office skills, particularly Excel with a desire to learn new systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work with colleagues of different levels and backgrounds
- Flexibility of both working hours and attitude to duties during peak periods, particularly during the Events
- Previous hotel or till experience would be desirable but not essential
Due to the rural location of the Goodwood Estate, own or reliable transport is essential.
What you'll get:
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly massages, meditation and yoga sessions, exercise and cookery classes
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
Click on the 'apply' button now!
- Please view the Finance Assistant document