Casual Event Host
- £ 7.70 to £ 8.21 per annum - plus holiday pay
- Part Time - Various Hours and Shifts Available
- 20 June 2019
We are looking for friendly and reliable casual Event Hosts to act as ambassadors for Goodwood - greeting our customers, ensuring that they are served promptly, and being their point of contact throughout their event.
You will gain full exposure to the estate, with your main touch points including the Motor Circuit, Aerodrome, Clay Shoot Lodge, Golf Courses, and Goodwood Health Club. You will be a real people person, building strong relationships with these departments in particular and our customers, providing an outstanding customer journey from the moment they arrive at Goodwood. Ultimately you'll support the operational team to ensure the smooth running of all estate events.
This is a great opportunity if you’re looking for fun and flexible work that fits around existing work commitments, college and university studies or summer holidays.
What you'll have:
- A genuine passion for working in the hospitality industry and providing great customer experiences
- Excellent communicator, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- A friendly and welcoming nature
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Own, reliable transport is an essential requirement
What you'll get:
- Full training
- The opportunity to work at our world class events throughout the year
- Holiday pay, key items of uniform and free car parking
- Please view the Casual Event Host document