Motor Circuit Chief Instructor
- £10,000 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
- Part Time - 360 hours per annum (Annualised hours)
- 20 June 2019
We have a brand-new opportunity at the Goodwood Motor Circuit for a part time Chief Driving Instructor to assist in the efficient running of the circuit and driving experiences.
This role will be an important member the team, providing leadership to our pool of freelance instructors, ensuring ARDS compliance and assisting the operational and planning teams with product development.
You'll bridge the gap between the motor circuit team and pool of freelance instructors, ensuring clear and concise communication between the two at all times. You'll also be responsible for delivering exemplary customer service, creating 'wow' moments and providing an excellent training programme to our instructors.
This position is offered on an annualised hours contract (360 hours per annum), providing great flexibility with hours for both the business and successful candidate.
What you'll have:
- Ideally a valid licence applicable for each area worked: preferably ARDS A Grade, ADI and SDSA
- Previous experience with spreadsheets, reporting and back of office solutions
- Able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business
- A passion for good service
- Own transport due to our rural location
What you'll get:
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
Please click the click 'apply' now!
- Please view the Chief Instructor document