Festival of Speed Marketing Assistant
- Competitive plus excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 14 June 2019
The Festival of Speed is motorsport's ultimate summer garden party, an intoxicating celebration of the world's most glamorous sport. Nowhere else can you get so close to the greatest collection of cars and bikes as they blast up the Hillclimb track; nowhere else can you enjoy such unrestricted access to the machines and the drivers who made them famous.
We are looking for a pro-active and enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to work within our close-knit Motorsport Marketing team. Our Motorsports Marketing team are the lucky few that get to work on the varied and fresh-thinking concepts that market our famous Goodwood Motorsport events, of which the Festival of Speed and Revival are the jewels in the crown.
In this exciting role, you'll have exposure to a wide range of both internal and external stakeholders, confidently gathering necessary information to support the execution and analysis of marketing plans. You'll be responsible for digital marketing planning, implementation and reporting across the full marketing mix for the Festival of Speed, with a particular digital focus.
The role will be of particular interest to those with ambition, wanting to follow a career in marketing to gain breadth of experience through hands on, practical day-to-day tactical marketing execution. A role where you really can make a difference, develop and have fun.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Ideally, marketing qualified and/or professional membership
- Excellent understanding of various social channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Excellent ability to build cross-functional relationships and work with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Experience of working in an office environment, ideally a marketing environment with both online and offline channels is preferable
- Driving Licence and own car
- A high standard of grammar and spelling, with the ability to ability to write compelling copy
- A passion for marketing and motorsport
- You'll be a team player with a sense of fun!
Due to our rural location, your own reliable transport is essential.
What you will get:
- Access to a comprehensive well-being programme including weekly massages, meditation and yoga sessions, exercise and cookery classes
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the annual bonus scheme
Do what you do well, in a beautifully unique environment.
- Please view the FoS Marketing Assistant document