Motorsport Junior Event Planner (Staffing and Resource)
- £20,000 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
- Full Time
- 13 June 2019
Every year we surprise and delight thousands of guests at our events. Picture yourself at the heart of our thrilling headline motorsport events - Members Meeting, Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival.
A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Junior Event Planner has arisen to assist the fun and passionate events team who are responsible for the build up and break down of these spectacular events.
In this high-octane role, you'll assist in recruiting, vetting and managing casual staff and volunteers, with the aim of continuously growing our teams. You'll also prepare, manage and collate all event material for casuals, volunteers and team managers to assist with their event experience, as well as being involved with staff welfare on event.
You will be responsible for maintaining key systems, and providing an administration support to ensure the team can work at optimum speed and efficiency during the Event Season.
This role is both operational and administrative and requires flexibility in working hours, especially during the Event season. Please note that some weekend and evening working will be involved.
What you need to be successful:
- Previous experience of working in a busy administration based role
- Excellent organisational abilities and great IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to use own initiative
- Positive and friendly with a can-do attitude
- Able to communicate effectively and enjoy working as part of a busy team
- Resilience to work across a busy and demanding season and a great sense of fun
- Experience of working in the events industry would be an advantage but not essential
Due to our rural location, your own reliable transport is essential.
What you'll get in return:
- Event tickets and gym membership
- Access to a comprehensive well-being programme
- A health cash plan
- Entry into the annual bonus scheme
- A beautifully unique environment
- Opportunity to make a difference
If working somewhere completely unique in the world interests you, click 'apply' now!
- Please view the Junior Event Planner (Staffing & Resource) document