Family Area Assistant – Goodwood Festival of Speed
- £7.70 to £8.21 per hour (plus holiday pay)
- Part Time - Thursday 4th July to Sunday 7th July
- 24 May 2019
Are you an enthusiastic, customer service superstar?
Can you create 'WOW' moments?
Picture yourself working at the heart of the Goodwood Festival of Speed...
Each year we surprise and delight guests and their families in our dedicated family area. We are looking for engaging and enthusiastic individuals to look after the area on behalf of Goodwood and our presenting partner Thakeham Homes.
You will be working in a close-knit team, with a direct supervisor, ensuring the smooth running of the exciting and varied children's activities on offer. You will need to be a confident communicator with endless energy and the ability to stay cool, calm and collected throughout a busy fast-paced event.
If you are up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you!
What you'll have:
- Experience working in a customer facing role, ideally within the hospitality or leisure industries
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Professional manner, able to communicate confidently
- Sense of fun!
You will get:
- Full training, a pre-event briefing and site tour
- Free parking at the venue
- An opportunity to work on future projects and events
Shift lengths vary. Over the event, 4th 7th July you will be working 06:00-19:00 each day.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, previously known as a CRB check.
You need to be 18 or over, and having your own reliable transport is essential.