- £19,000 to £22,000 per annum (Depending on skills and experience; Excellent benefits)
- Full Time - 40 hours per week
- 24 May 2019
A great opportunity awaits a Groundsperson to join our Racecourse Grounds team, responsible for maintaining the beautiful Goodwood Racecourse throughout the year.
Your duties will include irrigating the racing surface and lawns, tractor work, mowing and strimming.
What do you need to be successful?
- Substantial grounds-keeping experience
- You'll be trained and competent on a range of groundscare equipment and tractors
- Racing/Equine experience would advantageous
What you'll get:
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Overtime payments for extra hours worked during the events season
- Entry into the annual bonus scheme
Due to the rural location of the Goodwood Estate, your own or reliable transport is essential.
If this sounds like the role for you, please click the 'apply' button.
- Please view the Groundsperson JD document