Plumbing Engineer (Repairs & Maintenance)
- £25,000 to £28,500 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
- Full Time
- 24 May 2019
A great opportunity awaits an enthusiastic Plumbing Engineer to join our highly skilled Repairs & Maintenance team.
You'll be responsible for plumbing installation & repairs, Legionella compliance and management to the Estate's built environment, as well as maintaining the private water supply.
We are looking for an enthusiastic tradesperson with a proven track record in plumbing & L8 management tasks and have relevant industry recognised qualifications.
A passion for what you do and a "can do" attitude are key ingredients for this role, as well as a methodical and disciplined approach to all aspects of your work.
What you'll get:
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly massages, meditation and yoga sessions, exercise and cookery classes
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the annual bonus scheme
What you'll have:
- Detailed understanding of the UK's legal framework and H&S in relation to repairs and maintenance of Mechanical infrastructure
- Flexibility with working hours and availability to be on call for at least 26 weeks per year
- NVQ level 3 in plumbing or equivalent is desirable
- Installation & maintenance knowledge of heating systems desirable
If working somewhere completely unique in the world interests you, click apply now!
- Please view the Plumbing Engineer document