Build Accreditation Assistant – Goodwood Festival of Speed
- £7.70 to £9.37 per hour (plus holiday pay)
- Full Time - Various shifts between Monday 3rd June - Friday 19th July
- 15 May 2019
Are you an enthusiastic, customer service superstar?
Can you create 'WOW' moments?
Picture yourself working at the heart of the Goodwood Festival of Speed...
We are looking for a Build Accreditation Receptionist to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Festival of Speed Site reception.
Working within a small friendly team, you will be required to work on average 40 hours per week for the duration. The rota is flexible and we will ensure you have at least two day off per week. Shift patterns will vary to ensure that the reception is covered seven days a week. You will be given a full briefing before the event.
Duties will include ensuring that all Contractors have the appropriate accreditation to access the site. You'll confidently challenge, and prevent access, if necessary, to any contractors who have not been authorised to start works on site. You'll ensure reception is staffed at all times, that the telephone is answered promptly and all queries are dealt with efficiently.
You'll be dealing with guests, contractors, staff or members of the public so great people and communication skills and enthusiasm are essential. We are looking for a positive, friendly and organised person with a "can do attitude" who is interested in getting behind the scenes at our events.
In return we offer a competitive hourly rate plus holiday pay and free onsite parking.
What you'll have:
- Experience working in a customer facing role, ideally within the hospitality or leisure industries
- Experience working in a team
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Professional manner, able to communicate confidently
You will get:
- Full training, a pre-event briefing and site tour
- Free parking at the venue
- An opportunity to work on future projects and events
You need to be 18 or over, and having your own reliable transport is essential.
If you would like to get involved in a world-famous Motorsport event, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Please view the Build Accreditation Assistant document