Demi Chef de Partie For The Bar & Grill Restaurant at The Goodwood Hotel
- £18,500 to £20,000 per annum (Depending on skills and experience; Excellent benefits)
- Full Time
- 17 July 2019
We are looking for a Demi Chef de Partie for The Bar & Grill Restaurant at The Goodwood Hotel.
Our team, led by Head Chef Tim, deliver amazing quality dishes using local organic produce, including award winning meats and cheeses fresh from our own Estate Farm. You'll even receive training and development opportunities within our own on site butchery and cheese making departments.
An important part of the brigade, you'll work an average of 40 hours per week over five days. Where additional hours are worked, you will receive hourly overtime payments.
What you will need:
- Previous experience as a Commis Chef or Demi Chef de Partie in a busy kitchen and keen to advance your skills and knowledge
- You'll be passionate about delivering excellent food every time
- Enthusiasm - you'll be a great team player
- Due to our rural location, having your own reliable transport is essential
What you will get:
- Great work life balance
- Overtime payments for extra hours worked
- Entitlement to a percentage of the tips
- Access to the annual bonus scheme
- Annual pay review
- Tickets to our events, gym membership and health cash plan
- Free parking, uniform and meals whilst on shift
Temporary on-site accommodation available if you are looking to re-locate.
If you would like to join an environment that fosters personal growth and wellbeing, please apply via the green button:
- Please view the DemiChefDePartieHotelJDPSFeb2016 document