Chef De Partie for Goodwood House
- £20,500 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef de Partie to join the talented team at Goodwood House.
Our House kitchen team led by Mike provide amazingly high quality food for meetings and events, weddings, and afternoon teas, as well as quirky and exciting projects for world famous events such as the Festival of Speed and The Goodwood Revival.
This role has monthly rotas providing a great work / life balance.
You'll be working as part of a strong passionate team to deliver exciting dishes that exceed our customer's expectations and supporting all the House Kitchen projects. Using diverse cooking and planning skills, you'll help develop and deliver bespoke menus, using our own organic Home Farm produce and award winning Estate reared and rare breed meat, milk and cheese.
Our approach to dining is a reflection of our obsession for perfection and we'd love for you to join our mission!
What do you need to be successful?
- Strong track record of working in a role of the same or similar level
- A passion for working with fresh, locally sourced foods
- The ability to develop inspiring dishes
- Great communication and team work - you'll be friendly and super helpful
- Event tickets
- Free gym membership
- A health cash plan
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme
- A calendar of social events throughout the year
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
In addition to this we also provide uniforms and staff meals when on shift.
There are also training and development opportunities available within our in-house butchery, dairy processing and cheese-making facilities.
Click 'apply' now!