Aerodrome Ground Operations Assistant
- £21,420 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
- Full Time - 40 hours per week, to include weekends and bank holidays
- 21 May 2019
Imagine landing a job at the historic Goodwood Aerodrome...
Established on a former Battle of Britain aerodrome, the Aviation business focus today is very much about delivering world class aviation experiences within a beautiful site that is rich with history and heritage.
The Aerodrome offers a high quality and unique operating environment, and we are looking for an Aerodrome Ground Operations Assistant to join our close-knit Duty Crew team. This incredibly important team fulfil the vital role of a Rescue and Fire-fighting team, ultimately managing Aviation safety at the Aerodrome.
As a key member of the team you'll enjoy working outdoors where the days fly by picture yourself safely manoeuvring light aircraft to and from the hangers, re-fuelling aircraft, and carrying out general ground maintenance and fire-fighting duties.
You'll be madly passionate about delivering exceptionally high quality customer service to our Pilots and Customers.
What you'll have:
- An understanding of Aviation Fire Fighting, Health and Safety is essential
- A clean UK Driving Licence is essential
- HGV/LGV driving licence is desirable
- Experience of working with the public in a safety critical and customer focused working environment is highly desirable
- Previous Aerodrome fire fighter training/qualification is desirable
- You'll be physically fit and able to meet appropriate fitness standards for RFF duties
This is a full time, 40 hour per week position, with a requirement to work flexibly outside of these hours, especially around the build up to and during major events on the Aerodrome and/or the wider Estate.
What you'll get:
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly massages, meditation and yoga sessions, exercise and cookery classes
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
Don't stall - apply now!
- Please view the Aerodrome Duty Crew Job Description document