Motorsport and Horseracing Casual Event Work for Goodwood
- £7.70 to £8.21 per hour (plus holiday pay)
- 22 February 2019
- Are you an enthusiastic, customer service superstar?
- Picture yourself working at our world famous events...
You will get:
- Full training, a pre-event briefing and site tour
- Key items of uniform and lunch
- Free parking at the venue
- An opportunity to explore the site in your lunchbreak
There are a range of roles available, from Ticket Scanning and Collections to Information Stewards and Hosting roles. (Some work may involve using a laptop or handling cash, but this we'll discuss this with you beforehand).
You'll need to be available for at least two of our headline motorsport and horseracing events:
- Festival of Speed: Thursday 4th - Sunday 7th July
- Qatar Goodwood Festival: Tuesday 30th July - Saturday 3rd August
- Goodwood Revival: Friday 13th - Sunday 15th September
Shift lengths vary.
For motorsport events, the shifts are usually 12-13 hours in length.
For horseracing they can vary between 4-9 hours.
Due to the length of some of the shifts, you do need to be 18 or over, and having your own reliable transport is essential.