Sorry this vacancy has now closed and can no longer be applied for
Please view our current vacancies here
Salary: £24,000 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
Closing Date: 21 February 2019
- Chef wanted for the new Aerodrome Café - opening soon!
- If you're looking for a unique location to cook up a storm look no further!
From a spit of oil to a Spitfire taking off whilst you're cooking a Full English brekkie, or a Mini speeding round the track whilst you're perfecting the Ultimate Burger - there's nowhere else quite like it!
You'll be an inspirational cook, with infectious enthusiasm and a strong kitchen leader. You'll help to maintain high levels of service that consistently exceeds the expectations of our members and customers across the Circuit and you will also be involved with the development and implementation of the new menu.
What you'll have:
- The ability to remain as cool as a cucumber during super busy times
- Previous experience in Stock control
- Bags of positivity and be a great team player
- A passion for working with fresh food
- Level 1 or 2 food hygiene is desirable however training can be given
What you'll get:
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly massages & exercise classes
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the Company bonus scheme
You'll also get free uniform, parking, and staff meals when you're on shift.
Looking to work somewhere completely different? Apply now below or send your CV to email@example.com with a covering email.
- Please view the Motor Circuit Catering Chef document