Senior Chef de Partie For Farmer Butcher Chef at Goodwood
- £23,000 per annum (Plus tips and excellent benefits)
- Full Time
- 25 January 2019
Farmer, Butcher Chef opened in 2016 and has already established a great reputation. We offer nose to tail dining in our 2 AA Rosette rated restaurant, and have been awarded with the Sustainable Food Philosophy Seal from the Royal Academy of Culinary Arts.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Chef de Partie to join our amazing team.
You'll be creating dishes with produce fresh from our Farm, and have training and development opportunities within our in-house butchery, dairy processing and cheese-making facilities.
What do you need to be successful?
- Experience of working at the required level (or be ready to progress to Senior CDP Level)
- Friendly and positive with a passion for cooking with fresh produce
- Experience of working in quality establishments
We offer a superb range of benefits including event tickets, gym membership, a health cash plan, and the opportunity to earn an extra months salary per year under our bonus scheme. In addition to this we also provide uniforms and staff meals when on shift.
For more information on our amazing restaurant please follow this link: Farmer, Butcher Chef
If you have a passion for working with fresh, locally sourced foods, can demonstrate a strong track record in the kitchen, and are positive by nature, then we would love to hear from you.
- Please view the FBCSCDPJuly2017 document