Sorry this vacancy has now closed and can no longer be applied for
Please view our current vacancies here
Salary: £16,952 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
Closing Date: 15 October 2018
We are looking for someone to join our close-knit kitchen team, a brigade of 10 led by Mike.
Our kitchen team provide amazingly high-quality food for meetings and events, weddings, and afternoon teas, as well as quirky and exciting projects for world famous events such as the Festival of Speed and The Goodwood Revival.
You'll take real pride in keeping the kitchens safe places to work, and sparklingly clean. This will include washing pots and carrying out general kitchen duties. You must have a passion for maintaining high standards of cleanliness and safety in the kitchen. Some heavy lifting will also be involved.
- Free event tickets to the Festival of Speed, Horse racing and Revival
- Free Gym membership
- A health cash plan
- An opportunity to earn up to an extra month's salary per year under our bonus scheme
In addition to this, we also provide uniforms and staff meals when on shift.
- Physical fitness - you'll need to do some heavy lifting
- Your own, reliable transport
- A friendly, helpful, 'can-do' attitude
- This is a permanent role of 40 hours per week, with monthly rotas providing a great work / life balance.
Due to our rural location, having your own reliable transport is essential.
For more information on the beautiful place that you could be working in, please follow this link: Goodwood House
Please get in touch by clicking the blue button below: APPLY ONLINE
- Please view the Kitchen Porter - Goodwood House document