Sales Support Manager
- £ 20,000.00 per annum - plus £7k OTE
- Full Time - Monday to Friday 9 am to 5.30 pm
- 31 January 2020
Direct Life in Chichester
Direct Life is a leading life insurance outsource and technology supplier, based in the centre of Chichester, opposite New Look in East Street. We provide systems and services for financial advisers across the UK, enabling them to sell life insurance and similar products to their clients. It sounds dull, but it’s not – we promise!
We are looking for a confident individual to join our intermediary sales team. This role is predominantly telephone based and will involve speaking to both new and existing users to generate new business opportunities and maximise transactions from our current user base.
Your role would involve:
- Contacting, fact-finding and introducing advisers to the services that can be provided by the Company
- Arranging appointments for the external sales team
- Working alongside the Business Development Managers to target firms and networks
- Following up with individual advisers after external visits and events
- Running webinars and system demos to train advisers.
The preferred working pattern is:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday 9 am to 5.30 pm
- However, some variation on this working pattern would be considered.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in the financial services (desirable, although not essential)
- Proven experience in a sales/customer service role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding negotiating skills, with the ability to persuade and resolve issues
- Ability to learn about the Company’s products and services, and describe and explain them.
If you have answered yes to all the above, we would love to hear from you!
- Generous holiday entitlement (including all the bank holidays)
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Birthday day off
- Perkbox (discount portal including freebies)
- Pension Scheme
- Eye Care Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Social and fundraising events.
Application closing date: Friday 31 January 2020.
Interviews to be held w/c: Monday 3 February 2020.
Apply via Direct Life’s Careers Page: https://www.alljobspro.com/direct-life-jobs/careers
- Please view the Job Description document
"When I first joined the company I started as a Case Manager Assistant and within 3 weeks I was promoted to a Case Manager! The training that I had acquired as an Assistant laid a solid foundation for the extended training that was required to become a Case Manager. Everyone in the team was very welcoming and kind, and they were happy to help me with any queries that I had.
The office is a friendly, welcoming, happy and safe place and everyone has a laugh whilst working hard. This job is a fantastic opportunity to start my career and I would highly recommended working here to anyone."
Case Manager - August 2020
"I’ve worked for Direct Life for nearly 6 years having several different roles from Case Manager to Sales Advisor and now the Communication & Product Manager. It’s a great company to work for and has a fantastic culture of developing skills to help staff achieve their goals.
It’s also a real encouragement to work somewhere where so many people have been for years and years. "
Communication & Product Manager
"Direct Life is an ever growing company and with each step undergoes new and exciting changes.I am proud to be a part of this growth as an employee and feel that I make a real contribution to people's well being by helping them get their insurance cover in place. I am lucky that I have a job that offers variety and challenges me and I really have a sense of accomplishment at the end of a case. We excel as a team and feel more like a family at times than just a company."
What's it like to work for Direct Life?
If you enjoy working for a dynamic, innovative and passionate company, with a great bunch of friendly, hardworking people, in the centre of one of the UK’s most refined Roman Cities, then Direct Life is the place to be!
We provide extensive and professional training for all new starters, within a supportive environment and there are plenty of development opportunities. We are passionate about the service we provide to all our customers; our aim is for everyone to have life cover as quickly as possible, with an easy process for all involved.