Administrator / Stores Person
- Negotiable / Depending on experience
- Full Time - 08.00 - 17.00
- 19 June 2019
Our Park Services department looks after the day to day maintenance of our 4 holiday parks and over 2,500 mobile homes. We are looking for a well organised and professional person to join our friendly team.
You will mostly be responsible for ensuring our bespoke job management software is kept accurately up to date with the information provided on job cards from our team of 60 engineers who work in the maintenance department & additional warehouse store persons duties.
Once you've learned the ropes, from time to time, you will also be working on our control desk, taking incoming calls from member of staff at Bunn Leisure and from our mobile home owning customers, taking down details of any issue with their electrical or plumbing systems and raising a job card in our system for an engineer to call to resolve the issue.
You will need to have excellent organisational skills, be a team player and have good computer literacy and written and verbal communication skills.
At times our department can be very busy and you will need to be comfortable working in a sometimes bustling environment. We have a great team spirit and are looking for someone with a positive, can-do attitude and a good sense of humour!
To be successful in this role you will need
- To be conversant with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- To be able to learn our bespoke job management software (full training will be given)
- To be accurate (the information you enter into the system will be used by our accounts department to raise internal and external invoices)
- Good organisational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a busy and sometimes demanding role
- The ability to manage a diverse workload and to prioritise
- To be able to work alone and as part of a wider team
- To be happy to learn new skills as this is not a role people pick up instantly
- Responsible for receiving, unpacking, storing and issuing stock and parts to engineers and company personnel
- Ensure a strict inventory of goods in and out of main warehouse and yard.
- Use hand scanners to book out stock
- Raise purchase orders and GRN goods in
- Liaise with the Purchasing Manager on stock levels & turnover
- Applicant shall need to be aware that the job entails lost of manual handling and needs to be capable of manual handling tasks
- Confident to place orders with suppliers & the ability to negotiate with prices & deals
Working hours and wages
- The hours are 5 days a week , 8am - 5:00pm with an hour for lunch
- You will need to work one day over the weekend (Saturday) and some bank holidays, this can be discussed at interview
Because we are a holiday park staff are not usually able to take holidays around the bank holiday periods
- Experience working in a similar role
- Full driving licence
- Fork lift truck licence (not essential)
Benefits of working at Bunn Leisure
- Being part of a friendly and professional team in a holiday atmosphere
- Company contributory pension
- Further training to advance your personal development
- Discounted gym and indoor swimming pool membership
If you think this role would be a good fit for you then please apply today as we would ideally like to have some overlap with the person that is leaving this role to help with training if possible.