Retail Operations Assistant
- £ 22,089.60 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time - 40 hours per week
- 16 February 2024
Retail, but not as you know it
We have an exciting opportunity for a Retail Operations Assistant to join our small but mighty Retail team at the heart of the Goodwood Motor Circuit. This is a great time to join our fun and collaborative team, who thrive on providing a high touch customer service.
You'll be a vital part of the team, helping drive the Goodwood retail operations through our onsite outlets, maximising sales opportunities with a high luxury brand presentation throughout our outlets and alerting the team of any slow-moving stock.
You will be an integral part of the team, supporting the management of both online and phone orders, providing our customers with the ultimate retail experience when purchasing Goodwood merchandise throughout the year and at all our major events.
You'll help support the retail success at our major events with the recruitment and training or Retail event staff, timely set up of all retail event stores, including till, cashing up, floats and reports
You’ll be a real people person, able to handle ever changing priorities with ease, and be a superstar at planning and organising your workload.
This is the perfect opportunity to showcase your impeccable attention to detail and retail ability
What you'll have:
- You'll be friendly and approachable with a great sense of humour
- Confident with the ability to build great relationships
- Excellent customer service skills
- Retail experience in a busy environment
- Strong visual merchandising skills
- Own reliable transport for commuting purposes
- A positive 'can do' attitude
- Access to a comprehensive well-being programme
- Event tickets to our major events
- Membership to our Health Club and Spa
- A health cash plan
- Entry into the annual bonus scheme
- Full Training and development opportunities
- Please view the Retail Ops Assistant JD document