- £26,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time - 40 hours per week
- 16 February 2024
Goodwood Home Farm sits at the heart of everything we believe in at Goodwood. The farmer and butcher work together to build exciting and sustainable produce from the livestock we rear on the estate.
We have a rare opportunity for an exceptional Butcher to join us in delivering our story, where organic meat and produce allow us to deliver a truly superb product.
You will work as a vital part of our butchery operation, assisting with all aspects of meat preparation and ageing. You'll be working as part of a strong passionate team delivering differing cuts, along with all aspects of meat preparation in order to exceed our customer's expectations.
Our Butchery team work with beef, lamb and pork all of which are organically reared by our Farmers on our beautiful Estate.
Hours consist of Monday – Thursday 7am – 4pm and Friday 7am – 1pm (40 hours per week)
What do you need to be successful?
- Proven relevant butchery experience including carcass breakdown
- Knowledge of HACCP and legislative requirements
- Excellent knowledge of animal physiology and cuts of meat
- A passion for sustainable food with an understanding of organic farm-based food production
What you’ll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products from across the Estate
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events
- Company Bonus Scheme