Event Marketing Manager
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- 30 September 2023
The Event Communications Team look after a number of brands across Goodwood’s event and club portfolio: Festival of Speed, Goodwood Revival, Members’ Meeting, Goodwoof, the Goodwood Road Racing Club and Goodwood Classic Solutions insurance.
We are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the planning and execution of the marketing strategy for a number of these events and membership club products, to drive acquisition and retention and effectively communicate with our existing and potential customers.
You will work hand-in-hand with your PR & Marketing colleagues, Event Operations, Digital, Content and Partnership teams to roll out your plans, with the support of a Marketing Executive, who you will manage day-to-day.
What you'll have:
- Demonstrable experience of working in a similar marketing role.
- Ideally you would have a passion for cars, motorsport and / or premium lifestyle products.
- Creative thinker with a can-do attitude, with the ability to get up to speed and become operational quickly.
What you'll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products and services from across the estate
- Free gym and health club membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- A beautifully unique environment.
- Please view the Marketing Manager JD Sept 2023 document