Golf Operations Assistant
- £ 22,505.60 per annum
- Full Time - 40 hours including evenings and weekends
- 4 October 2023
As our Golf Operations Assistant, you will be a vital part of Golf at Goodwood. You will be working closely with the Management team on the daily running of our fast-paced multi-course venue. You will have a key role in assisting customers through every stage of their customer journey, helping to achieve our goal of being a member focussed, vibrant, feel-good club with service and standards that create innovative and memorable experiences.
They’ll be great opportunities to develop in your role, promoting and upselling our services and products and building your knowledge of the Club membership system and unique selling points.
You will take pride in building strong rapport with Members and Guests, through customer engagement skills, confident in upselling our unique points of difference and helping with the smooth and pro-active running of the daily golf operation. This would include assisting in the delivery of some hugely exciting and innovative events as part of a vibrant and inclusive team.
What you’ll have:
- Positive and friendly with a “can do attitude”
- A passion for what you do
- Proactive with the ability to prioritise and organise
- Excellent communicator
- Passion and understanding of golf are essential
- Ability to anticipate guests needs and exceed their expectations
- Sense of fun
- Previous experience of working within a team and customer service environment
What you’ll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products from across the Estate
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Please view the Golf Operations Assistant Sept 2023 document