- £11,044 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Fixed Term
- Part Time - 20 hours per week
- 20 October 2023
First impressions really do count and you'll be the one making them, with a warm and friendly welcome. You'll provide a professional and efficient level of service; responding to enquiries, taking bookings and transferring calls as required.
You will learn all aspects of operations at the Kennels, including how the restaurant operates, together with an in-depth knowledge of our food and wine menus.
It takes a certain sort of person to flourish in such a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment like Goodwood. We look for talented, self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals who will be able to share our passion for providing the “world’s leading luxury experience.”
At Goodwood, we celebrate our 300 year history as a quintessentially English Estate, in modern and authentic ways delivering extraordinary and engaging experiences. Our setting, 12,000 acres of West Sussex countryside and our story both play significant roles in Goodwood’s success. What really sets us apart is our people. It is their passion, enthusiasm and belief in the many things we do that makes us the unique, luxury brand we are.
What you'll have:
- You need to be a people person with excellent customer service skills
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
- Great communication and I.T skills, with fluency in written and spoken English
- Passion for what you do
- Attention to detail
- A sense of fun!
- Event tickets and gym membership
- A health cash plan
- Annual performance share scheme
- A beautifully unique environment
- Free uniform, parking and staff meals on shift
We're lucky to work in stunning countryside - this means you will need your own transport.
- Please view the Kennel Receptionist JD 2021 document (opens in a pop up)