Director of Sporting Club Sales
- Competitive - plus excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 26 September 2023
What is next for our sporting members - how can we surprise and delight in an ever changing landscape and offer world class experiences year round for both business & entertaining?
Sporting Club Sales offers a suite of experiences, offering not only occasions for sport and entertaining at Goodwood but also summits, well-being retreats, seminars and team building. Nowhere offers such an extraordinary mix of unique experiences all in one setting.
Our Sporting Club Members have special access to this exclusive environment and the membership opens the doors to companies and individuals who want to entertain their guests at the highest of levels and in a very special way.
With a strong focus on the London sectors, this role could suit candidates with London connections, with hybrid and flexible working solutions available.
As the Director of Sporting Club Sales, you will be responsible for leading the sales process for attracting new Members, predominantly from the business sector, with a keen eye on private and HNWI leads, ensuring our annual sales budget is achieved.
You will work closely with the business development and commercial teams on the introduction of new clients and guests, together seeking to grow existing relationships into Sporting Club Members.
Leading and inspiring a team of three, to ensure the delivery of our experiences are seamless across all businesses involved and to fulfil the members business and entertaining needs throughout the year.
You can certainly expect no two days to be the same, as you create commercially driven sales strategies to target, attract and convert new sporting member leads, predominately from London. You will create engaging show arounds, deliver presentations that create interest and work collaboratively with our General Managers on exciting projects and product development.
What you’ll need:
- Strong sales capability and proven sales success in a luxury market
- Strong connections within the London market place
- Demonstrable track record in building successful commercial partnerships
- Ability to think and work creatively to create winning sales propositions
- Experience of working with Senior Executives in national and international organisations and HNWI
- Ability to work closely in a team environment and be prepared to push and motivate the team
- Experience of working in fast paced and dynamic environment, within a luxury sporting or hospitality brand.
- Experience of influencing in complex organisations.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with ability to influence at both an individual and corporate level
What you’ll get:
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Annual bonus scheme, plus additional SPM sales bonus
- The opportunity to make a difference
- Please view the Director of Sporting Club Sales Sept 23 document