Group Projects Event Planner
- £25,000 to £28,000 per annum
- Full Time
- 22 September 2023
We are looking for an Event Planner to join the team who will be at the heart of the planning and delivery of the Group Projects across Goodwood including Goodwoof, Nucleus, the Magnolia Cup, Qatar Goodwood Festival and the Doghouse Events.
You will maintain a high level of operational delivery and, where possible, improve practices and processes, ultimately ensuring that our customers have a fantastic experience at Goodwood.
What you'll need:
- Broad experience of the operational side of events
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to use your initiative, multi-task and think laterally
- A passion to deliver a great customer experience
- The drive to get stuck in to the practical build
- A valid UK driving licence
What you'll get:
- Free gym membership and access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Event tickets and a Health Cash Plan
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- The opportunity to make a difference
- A beautifully unique environment.
- Please view the Group Projects Event Planner JD August 2023 document