- £24,000 to £26,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 16 June 2023
Would you like to work somewhere that encourages big ideas? We believe that every idea is a great opportunity to unlock your creativity and we’ll give you the freedom to really make a difference.
As our Marketing Executive you’ll be part of a thriving 365 day business, where you can expect the unexpected. You’ll work in a talented, friendly and supportive team of three. Their positive energy will be immediately obvious, and there won’t be a day that goes by where you won’t learn something new from your colleagues, making this an amazing step for someone who is looking to widen their experience and strengthen their skills.
Our working culture has the perfect mix of responsibility and ownership, balanced with support and encouragement.
You'll support an exciting mix of businesses including; The Goodwood Health Club, Golf at Goodwood and The Kennels - our central clubhouse for all of the estate's sporting and social members.
You’ll ensure all marketing activity is fresh, effective and engaging, while remaining consistent and aligned to the Goodwood brand. You will work across digital and print platforms to deliver creative and engaging communication plans year-round, including, managing web content, together with printed and digital newsletters.
As part of our high performing team you will add real value and the provision of an exceptional customer experience. Your outstanding communication skills and creative flair are required to deliver our Marketing plan at both a strategic and a tactical level.
This is a creative and fast paced role which will suit someone who is hyper-organised, good at meeting deadlines and who enjoys working with a broad range of stake holders
What you’ll need:
- Strong understanding and experience with social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin
- Relevant Degree
- A passion for customer experience
- Knowledge of web based platforms
- Understanding of marketing tactics and measurement tools to influence campaigns and grow revenue
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to write compelling copy that fits the brand tone of voice
- An interest in health and wellbeing or golf would be an advantage
What you'll get:
- Free gym/health club membership
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Free tickets after 3 months to all of our events including horseracing, Festival of Speed & Revival
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- A beautifully unique environment and amazing team
- Please view the Marketing Executive document (opens in a pop up)