Racecourse Marketing Assistant
- £23,000 to £24,000 per annum depending on experience
- Full Time - 40 hours per week
- 5 June 2023
First impressions really do count and you'll be the one making them!
Are you looking to start an exciting career in marketing / PR, with a keenness to gain a real breadth of experience, through hands on, practical day-to-day tactical marketing execution?
Along with a naturally creative mindset, the successful candidate must be hyper organised, resourceful and enjoy collaborating with key stakeholders to create engaging digital marketing activity and pre-event marketing plans.
You will have a wide exposure to both internal and external stakeholders, confidently supporting on/offline customer communications.
We are on a mission to spread the word and grow our audience, thinking outside of the box, you will be tapping into a wide passive audience, ensuring the effective delivery of our unique stories, ensuring all activity is fresh and impactful, without compromising brand integrity.
- Build and develop highly engaging email campaigns for the Racecourse;
- Manage the production of the race cards and screen adverts for each fixture (print and digital);
- Support the PR Manager to schedule a calendar of engaging stories and content for social media,
- Community management of our social channels, ensuring comments, complaints and engagement is managed efficiently and on brand;
- Supporting the Digital team to ensure the website is updated and optimised for the best user experience.
What you'll have:
- You'll be confident with the ability to build great relationships
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- High standard of grammar and spelling
- Excellent knowledge of social Media
- Genuine passion for Marketing and PR
What you'll get:
- Access to a comprehensive well-being programme
- Event tickets to our major events
- Membership to our Health Club and Spa
- A health cash plan
- Entry into the annual bonus scheme
- Full Training and development opportunities
- Please view the Racecourse Marketing Assistant Job Description May 2023 document (opens in a pop up)