Assistant Restaurant Manager - The Bar and Grill at The Goodwood Hotel
- £29,680 per annum plus paid overtime and excellent benefits
- Full Time - 40 hours per week to include evenings and weekends
- 16 June 2023
Can you leave our diners wanting more?
You will take centre stage in leading our team and diners through a unique and exciting food journey.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will have a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences. Great people skills are essential and with a strong team ethic, you will thrive on inspiring, coaching and training the team to exceed their own expectations.
You will take pride in delivering locally sourced and expertly created dishes, sharing our deeply rooted passion for high quality food and having the ability to make a difference to our customers’ day, every day.
With its seamless service and fun atmosphere, dining at the Goodwood Bar & Grill feels special, relaxed with views across the stunning Park Golf Course.
Our menus feature seasonal dishes, much of which comes from Goodwood Home Farm, including Cheese, Dairy, Meats, and our very own Ale. These quality organic ingredients are crafted to produce a classic menu, executed perfectly.
An excellent relationship builder, enthusiastic and collaborative in your approach. You will be an integral part of our team.
What you’ll have:
- Passion and enthusiasm for what you do
- Previous experience of working in a bar / restaurant environment
- Experience at a supervisor level
- Can do attitude
- A team player with a sense of fun
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
What you’ll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products from across the Estate
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Please view the Assistant Restaurant Manager JD document (opens in a pop up)