E-Commerce Manager (Retail)
- £45,000 per annum depending on experience
- Full Time
- 24 March 2023
We are looking for an experienced E-Commerce Manager to develop and execute our online retail strategy. With responsibility for our Online Retail Sales budget, you'll oversee all elements of E-Commerce from Digital Marketing, Campaign Management, Digital Merchandising and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
Our Retail business is currently turning over in excess of £1m and we are looking for a dynamic self starter to help grow revenues to £2m by 2025, delivering a £500k profit margin.
As an integral part of the Retail Team you will work closely alongside our Central Digital Team, ensuring our Retail website, online campaigns and merchandising plans for all digital channels are fresh, effective and engaging, while remaining aligned to the Goodwood brand.
You will have excellent ecommerce management experience of a B2C retail website and also digital marketing including Paid Media, SEO and social media.
Along with your creative mindset, you will have a strong analytical approach to optimise customer behaviour
Strong communication skills are essential as is your ability to collaborate with others. Digitally minded, you will be a customer champion whilst driving a commercial agenda for retail.
Your creativity, passion and drive will ensure that we can share our fantastic retail offering from our rural Estate to a growing audience and actively define requirements for unique website photography and copywriting.
We are flexible in our approach to work and can discuss hybrid working if required.
If working somewhere completely unique in the world interests you, we'd love to hear from you.
What do you need to be successful?
- Highly Analytical and Commercially driven
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Shopify and email marketing platforms
- Great key stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Hunger to learn and stay ahead of the curve.
What you'll get:
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including meditation, yoga sessions, exercise and cookery classes
- Free tickets to our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme, Life Insurance, Health Cash Plan and much more..
- Please view the E Commerce Manager Retail Division document