- £ 10.62 per hour plus excellent benefits
- Part Time - 16 hours per week
- 3 February 2023
The Kennels is the central clubhouse for all of the Goodwood Estate's sporting members – be it horseracing, golf, motorsport, aviation or health club enthusiasts.
Our Housekeeping team is an essential part of our operation and we are looking for a Housekeeping Attendant to ensure The Kennels is clean, tidy and maintained to a high standard. The role involves cleaning the public areas, guest rooms and also laundry duties.
What you'll have?
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
- Previous experience of working in a housekeeping department would be an advantage
- Own or reliable transport is essential due to the rural location of Goodwood
- Be a team player with enthusiasm for getting stuck in
- Meticulous attention to detail and a passion for maintaining high standards of cleanliness and presentation is an essential requirement
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Free event tickets and gym membership
- A health cash plan
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
- Uniform and free staff meals when you're on shift
- Please view the Housekeeping Attendant July 2021 document (opens in a pop up)