Service Desk Supervisor
- £26,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 6 January 2023
We are looking for a Service Desk Supervisor to become an integral part of the Repairs and Maintenance team, to support our large residential and commercial property portfolio.
You will work proactively in an efficient, effective, and professional manner facilitating the smooth day to day running of our maintenance services, including case logging, tracking, following up on progress and completion, within an industry standard Facilities and Maintenance system.
You will join our friendly and close-knit team, in a rewarding role where you will thrive on working in a fast paced and busy environment.
Highly organised with excellent communication skills, you will build strong and lasting relationships with internal stakeholders and contractors, co-ordinating tradespeople, natural rapport and optimising resource planning, whilst effectively scheduling work to KPIs.
With a super positive attitude, high touch customer focus, and meticulous attention to detail, you will have a flexible approach and be able to handle ever changing priorities.
If working somewhere truly unique interests you, we'd love to hear from you.
What you will have:
- Previous experience of working in a building / maintenance related helpdesk environment
- Exemplary customer focus and first class planner
- Strong people and communication skills
- High level of integrity and dependability with a genuine concern and commitment to quality.
- Understanding of building related terminology
- Previous experience of multi-tasking in a busy environment
What you will get:
- Free tickets to all our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Health cash plan
- Entry into our Company bonus scheme
- Please view the Service Desk Supervisor document