- £23,000 to £27,700 per annum depending on experience
- Fixed Term
- Full Time - 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- 24 March 2023
Every year we surprise and delight hundreds of thousands of guests at our headline events – Festival of Speed, Goodwood Revival & Members’ Meeting.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Event Planner looking to take the next step in their career. You will join a fun and passionate Operations team who are responsible for the planning and delivery of these spectacular events.
In this exciting and fast paced role, you will be responsible for various planning elements of the events’ infrastructure and theatrical set design, including all operational, logistical and budgetary elements along with build management on our greenfield sites. You will become the technical expert in your areas of responsibility, which could include temporary structures, power, interior fit out and set dress to name a few.
You will support the Event Managers with sustainable and profitable growth across the events and help continue to grow Goodwood’s long-standing reputation for producing world-class motorsport events.
"The most rewarding part of my job is the knowledge that thousands of people experience joy from the work that we do. Passion, sheer love of life and pure determination is at the core of everything our team do. I love watching our team grow in experience, knowledge and develop their love for the job from event to event." Amy - Events Team
What you will need:
- A passion for delivering Events, with a minimum of two years’ operational experience, focussing on greenfield sites
- Broad experience of the operational side of events
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to use your initiative, multi-task and think laterally
- A passion to deliver a great customer experience
- The drive to get stuck in to the practical build
- A valid UK driving licence
What you will get:
- Discounted products and services from across the estate
- Free gym and health club membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- A beautifully unique environment.
This role is fixed term until December 2023.
- Please view the Event Planner - Job Description document