Kitchen Porter (Goodwood House)
- £22,089 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time - 40 hours worked on 5 out of 7 days including evenings and weekends
- 6 January 2023
You will become a vital part of our team, carrying out essential duties, including washing-up and putting away dishes, cutlery and equipment and to ensure all kitchen areas are clean and hygienic. You will ensure that all regulations for food health and hygiene are adhered to at all times.
Each individual role is integral to our joint success.
What you'll need
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Certificates in Food Hygiene, COSHH, Manual Handling and some training in Health and Safety would be desirable but is not essential as training can be given
- Access to a comprehensive well-being programme
- Event tickets and gym membership
- A health cash plan
- Entry into the annual bonus scheme
- Free parking and staff meals on shift
We are lucky enough to work in some stunning countryside, so your own transport is required.
- Please view the Kitchen Porter Job Description May 2021 document (opens in a pop up)