- £26,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on experience
- Full Time
- 16 August 2022
Goodwood has a residential portfolio covering 12,000 acres of beautiful countryside, with properties located within the Goodwood Estate and surrounding villages.
You will provide a management & coordination service for our residential and commercial lettings across the Goodwood portfolio and related projects.
You will join our friendly and close-knit Estate Office team, completing annual property inspections, helping arrange reactive and planned repairs, together with working closely with our Accounts team on the review and recovery of aged debts.
You'll be exceptionally organised, assisting in all property related functions, such as preparing tenancy agreements, obtaining Energy Performance Certificates and running credit and referencing checks for prospective tenants. Strong administrative and computer skills are a must.
What you will have:
- First class people and communication skills
- Good understanding of the legislation and best practice guidance associated with the letting and management of residential property
- Some experience in the management/coordination of residential property portfolios
- ARLA or RICS qualification would be helpful but not essential
What you will get:
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into our Company bonus scheme
- Please view the PropertyExecutiveJDAUG2022 document