- £ 9.18 to £ 9.50 per hour plus holiday pay
- Part Time
- 25 November 2022
How does your Garden grow?
Picture yourself as part of the Goodwood Estate Gardens team, responsible for the Estate Gardens and other beautiful areas, ensuring the Estate always looks its very best.
This role is so much more than green grass, offering true variety across our diverse gardens. You will be hands on, with tasks including mowing, weeding, strimming, hedge cutting, and general grounds keeping and garden maintenance.
You will embrace our values of daring to be different and challenging ourselves to deliver exceptional experiences for our customers whilst embracing the history, heritage and authenticity of the Estate.
What do you need to be successful?
- A strong interest in gardening
- Plant identification skills, with good plant, vegetable and herb knowledge
- Full driving licence essential, as travel will be required across the Estate
- You'll be a great team player, with a willingness to learn
- You'll be positive with a 'can do' attitude and possess great attention to detail