Apprentice Painter & Decorator
- £ 6.50 per hour Increasing after the first year
- Full Time
- 9 September 2022
Are you looking for something more exciting than watching paint dry, look no further...
We have a fantastic opportunity which could be perfect for someone looking to start their career as an Painter & Decorator.
This could potentially be the most diverse and varied Painting and Decorating job you'll find!
As our Apprentice, you'll be joining a close-knit team based in the grounds of Goodwood House. You'll be working towards a vocational qualification, which will be achieved through training and coaching from our experienced in-house team and supported by our partner Multi Trades Training. You could be working at any one of the sites across our 12,000 acre estate, including our Hotel, Racecourse, private property portfolio, Aerodrome or the stunning Goodwood House.
You’ll be hands on, with varied days - where you could be preparing surfaces, working with paint, varnish, wallpaper and gold leaf, whilst becoming familiar with a range of specialist finishes , including scumble, french polish and dragging, to name a few.
You’ll be self-motivated with a passion for what you do and a "can do" attitude, with a genuine interest in painting and decorating with a willingness to develop new skills in a truly unique environment.
What you’ll have:
- Enthusiasm for what you do
- Can do attitude.
- Basic computer skills
- Four GCSEs, including Maths and Science
- A team player with a sense of fun
- Genuine interest in painting and decorating
- Attention to detail.
What you’ll get:
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Please view the JD Apprentice Painter Decorator document