Senior Sous Chef - The Kennels Members Club
- £32,000 per annum plus paid overtime and gratuity
- Full Time
- 16 December 2022
It isn't what we do that makes us special, it's the way we do it!
We have a rare opportunity for an enthusiastic and inspiring Senior Sous Chef to join our talented and creative team.
We have all the normal great benefits, competitive salary, significant gratuity, but we are anything but normal. With a world of wonder outside our door you’ll be at the very heart of Goodwood, helping create a truly unique customer base.
You will take pride in delivering the very best locally sourced organic produce, including award winning meats and cheese fresh from our very own Goodwood Home Farm
You’ll be part of a strong team, led by are inspiring Head Chef, Dan. You will gain a true understanding of our exciting brand and share our deeply rooted passion for high quality food. With a natural ability to inspire, motivate and coach the team, and the confidence to manage the brigade in the absence of the Head Chef
Our customer’s dining experience is at the heart of all we do, and you will be integral to our joint success. Your unique qualities will help further enhance our food story
What you’ll have:
- Enthusiasm for what you do
- Can do attitude.
- Strong track record as a Senior Sous, or ready for your next step
- Ability to build long-lasting collaborative relationships
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A team player with a sense of fun and focus on high quality service
- Genuine passion for creating an exceptional dining experience
- Attention to detail
What you’ll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products from across the Estate
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events
- Company Bonus Scheme
Oh, and we offer Chef whites and staff meals when on shift.