Sous Chef - The Kennels Members Club
- £30,000 per annum plus paid overtime and gratuity
- Full Time
- 9 September 2022
Making a difference to our members day, every day
We have a rare opportunity for an enthusiastic and inspiring Sous Chef to join our talented team at the Kennels, where our food takes inspiration from our surroundings, creating a unique dining experience.
We have all the normal great benefits, competitive salary, significant gratuity, but we are anything but normal. With a world of wonder outside our door you’ll be at the very heart of Goodwood, helping create a truly unique customer base.
You will take pride in delivering the very best locally sourced organic produce, including award winning meats and cheese fresh from our very own Goodwood Home Farm.
You’ll be part of a strong team, led by Dan Turner our Head Chef, where you will gain a true understanding of our exciting brand and share our deeply rooted passion for high quality food.
Our customer’s dining experience is at the heart of all we do, and you will be integral to our joint success. Your unique qualities will help further enhance our food story.
What you’ll have:
- Enthusiasm for what you do
- Can do attitude.
- Strong track record as a Sous Chef, or ready for your next step
- Ability to build long-lasting collaborative relationships
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- A team player with a sense of fun and focus on high quality service.
- Genuine passion for creating an exceptional dining experience.
- Attention to detail.
What you’ll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products from across the Estate
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events
- Company Bonus Scheme
Oh, and we offer Chef whites and staff meals when on shift.
- Please view the Sous Chef Kennels document