Motorsport Event Planner
- £26,200 per annum pro rata
- Fixed Term
- Full Time - Fixed term contract until December 2022
- 26 June 2022
Every year we surprise and delight hundreds of thousands of guests at our events.
Picture yourself at the heart of our thrilling headline events – Festival of Speed, Goodwood Revival & Eroica Britannia.
As an enthusiastic Event Planner, you'll join a fun and passionate team who are responsible for the planning and delivery of these spectacular events.
In this exciting and fast paced role, you will be responsible for various elements of the events’ infrastructure and theatrical set design, including all operational, logistical and budgetary elements.
You'll support the Event Managers with sustainable and profitable growth across the events and help continue to grow Goodwood’s long-standing reputation for producing world-class motorsport events.
What you'll need:
- Broad experience of the operational side of events
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to use your initiative, multi-task and think laterally
- A passion to deliver a great customer experience
- The drive to get stuck in to the practical build
- A valid UK driving licence
Due to our rural location, your own reliable transport is essential.
What you'll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products and services from across the estate
- Free gym and health club membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- A beautifully unique environment.
This role is fixed term until December 2022.
- Please view the Event Planner JD September 2021 document