Casual Bar & Waiting Staff - Festival of Speed
- £ 9.18 to £ 9.50 per hour plus holiday pay
- Part Time - Various
- 24 June 2022
The Goodwood Hotel team are looking for casual staff to work in our food & beverage outlets - over the Festival of Speed.
Shifts will include mornings, lunchtimes and evenings, dependent on the needs of the business.
Hospitality is all about people, and Goodwood are committed to ensuring our people are happy and well rewarded so that in turn, they pass the positivity onto our guests.
As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits for successful candidates include;
- A competitive hourly rate
- Holiday pay
- Key uniform items
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty (hours permitting)
- Complimentary car parking
Duties will include serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner to the hotel residents and guests, plus bar work.
Shifts will be between 6 am and midnight. Shifts may extend beyond midnight on occasions.
Experience is not essential for these roles; we are looking for a positive attitude towards work and the desire to deliver an excellent service to our guests.
Ideally, our casual workers will have;
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Strong customer service skills and a desire to serve
- Flexibility with working hours
- A confident, warm and welcoming personality
- Good communication skills
- If working somewhere completely unique interests you, then please get in touch.