Event Administrator - Motorsport Event Operations team
- Competitive - depending on experience
- Fixed Term
- Various - We would consider part-time or full- time hours
- 1 June 2022
Picture yourself at the heart of our thrilling headline motorsport events - Members Meeting, Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival.
Every year we surprise and delight thousands of guests at our events and we are looking for an enthusiastic and organised Administrator to join the team who make these happen.
Using your previous office experience and impeccable attention to detail, you'll provide a comprehensive administration service to our events team to a high standard and in a timely manner. You'll be joining a very hardworking but fun and creative bunch, where office conversations range from air displays to waste management to duck herding!
You'll be processing invoices and supplier contracts; and ordering and distributing event wristbands, in addition to being an awesome administrator. It's a team thing, everybody mucks in to make things happen and we want you to be at the centre of it!
What you need to be successful:
- Experience working in an office environment is essential
- Very strong administration skills
- Excellent organisational abilities and great IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office packages
- A real people person, who exudes confidence and enthusiasm, with a sense of fun
- Flexible with changing priorities and longer working hours around the events, including weekends in the build-up and on event
Due to our rural location, your own reliable transport is essential.
This is a fixed term role until the end of October 2022.
- Please view the Event Administrator JD April 2022 document