Data Analyst (12 month Fixed Term)
- £30,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
- 23 May 2022
You'll be getting to the heart of the data, providing analytical support directly relating to our customer trading interactions within the Entertainment and Hospitality business area.
We are looking for someone who loves Data, extracting, manipulating and analysing to create insightful reports and forecasting, telling compelling stories, understanding our current position whilst uncovering future opportunities for growth.
Demonstrate the best commercial practices, taking a lead role in revenue forecasting logic and reporting on our key performance against our KPIs. You will ensure all necessary controls and procedures are in place to validate the accuracy of information.
You'll help in the design and delivery improvements across our suite of business reports, whilst developing strong and trusted working relationships with key stakeholders and our external data agency. Providing clear and concise commentary on business performance with succinct analysis of all variances to provide actionable insights to help enhance behaviours.
You'll be a natural communicator, excellent relationship builder, enthusiastic and collaborative in your approach with a solutions driven mindset.
What you'll need:
- An eagle eye for detail, with strong commercial awareness
- Experience in the use of Business Intelligence (BI) tools (Power BI or similar)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work with colleagues of different levels and backgrounds
- Confident in presenting analytics to a wide ranging audience
- Excellent communicator
- A sense of fun.
What you'll get:
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Free tickets to our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
- Please view the Data Analyst JD Mat Cover April 2022 document