- Depends on experience
- Full Time - 40 hours per week, working 5 out of 7 days including evenings and weekends
- 20 May 2022
The Assistant Green Keeper will carry out routine golf course maintenance tasks, reporting into the Head Green Keeper of the Downs Course at Goodwood.
You will establish and maintain effective, working relationships with managers and colleagues, attend department meetings, maintaining Health and Safety working practices and ensure all work is carried out to a high standard.
It takes a certain sort of person to flourish in such a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment like Goodwood. We look for talented, self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals who will be able to share our passion for providing the “world’s leading luxury experience."
What you'll have:
- Passion for what you do
- Possess a relevant qualification or demonstrate a history of working to a high standard of excellence.
- Positive and friendly with a “can do attitude”
- Attention to detail
- Take responsibility for yourself
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent communicator
- A sense of fun!
What you’ll get:
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- The opportunity to make a difference
- Please view the Assistant Greenkeeper JD document