- £20,280 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 25 February 2022
Goodwood is a quintessentially English estate, set in 12,000 acres of rolling West Sussex countryside. Rooted in our heritage, we deliver extraordinary and engaging experiences in modern and authentic ways. But what really sets us apart is our people. It is their passion, enthusiasm and belief in the many things we do that makes Goodwood the unique place it is.
It takes a certain sort of person to flourish in such a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment like Goodwood. We look for talented, self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals who will be able to share our passion for Goodwood to be ‘the home of exceptional experiences’.
Purpose of the role
Responsible for ensuring all linen quantities throughout the Hotel are maintained to the standards required, monitoring all incoming, outgoing and rejected linen on a daily basis to reduce unnecessary costs. Good working relationships are essential, both internal and external, to ensure a smooth service and correct stock levels at all times.
- To take responsibility for the management of the linen, organising stock and ensuring that levels are maintained and that unsuitable items are removed and recorded
- To control and record all incoming and outgoing linen items, counting in and out when it is removed or received on site
- To remove all dirty linen from the cupboards and housekeeping trolleys, ready for recording figures in the daily stock take
- To control costs where possible without impacting on the level of service or quality
- To undertake any other duties, which may be allocated from time to time, as requested by your line manager or supervisor.
Qualities you will possess
- Positive and friendly with a “can do attitude”
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, organise and multi-task
- Quick learner
- Take responsibility for yourself
- A sense of fun!
What do you need to be successful?
- Previous experience of working in a similar role is desirable