Customer Service Team Manager
- Depends on experience
- Full Time - 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday
- 22 March 2022
Goodwood, a beautiful and unique estate in West Sussex, is famous for delivering extraordinary experiences for the c.1 million people who visit each year. The team working here are exceptional.
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Team Manager who will be responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of all customer service and administrative duties that underpin the sale of tickets to our customers. Exceptional customer service is always the main priority.
You'll also be responsible for handling complaints and banking reconciliation for ticket and hospitality sales and racecourse on-the-day sales.
Passion for delivering excellent customer service, great attention to detail and the ability to work in a varied and changing environment is key for this role.
What you’ll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions.
- Discounted products and services from across the estate.
- Free gym and health club membership.
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package.
If working somewhere completely unique in the world interests you, please get in contact.
- Please view the Customer Service Team Manager JD January 2022 document