Event Manager - Goodwood
- Competitive - plus excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 25 January 2022
First impressions really do count and you'll be the one making them!
We are looking to recruit an Event Manager, with significant experience of delivering outstanding Events with a twist. Along with a naturally creative mindset, the successful candidate must have a strong customer driven approach, to optimise Event design and delivery.
You will be an integral part of our Goodwood House & Events team, responsible for the operational planning and production of our main event parties and private events. These include Festival of Speed, Race Week Ball, Revival and The Duke of Richmond’s special occasions.
You will effectively handle and plan bespoke events throughout the year to ensure all activity is fresh, impactful, and engaging, without compromising brand integrity.
As an effective communicator, you will have the confidence to manage and inspire multiple stakeholders, to ensure every event is perfectly executed, and that the customer is at the heart of the full planning journey.
You can certainly expect no two days to be the same, as you help create excitement and one-of-a-kind experiences.
Adept at strategic financial planning, effective research, and sourcing of contractors. You will be able to successfully absorb the Goodwood brand and culture and provide passion to our events, with the need to be resilient and have the drive to exceed expectations.
What you’ll need:
- Orientation towards a customer focus and delivering excellence.
- Experience of working in a fast paced and dynamic environment, within a luxury brand.
- Excellent communication and active listening skills, with the ability to influence
- Proven track record in forming strong and lasting relationships
- High degree of computer literacy, including Microsoft packages
- Ability to prioritise, organise and manage diverse and complex workload
- A sense of fun
What you’ll get:
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Annual bonus scheme
- The opportunity to make a difference
- Please view the Private Office Event Manager document